At present, Laser welding machine The competition in the industry is becoming increasingly fierce, and the ways of competition emerge one after another, which gives customers more choice opportunities and makes customers really feel the superiority of being God. At the same time, among many brands, they have the right to choose the most satisfactory products and they buy products, which makes the traditional business model more and more difficult to deal with this situation. The ranking of laser welding machines can only arouse customers' interest and attention, so as to arouse customers' interest in products and customers' desire to buy products. In the process of business negotiation, as a businessman, we must know how to cater to customers and always observe customers' attention and interest tendency. continuity Operation of laser welding machine What are the specifications? In order to ensure the reliable operation of the continuous laser welding machine, prolong the service life of the equipment and improve the product processing quality, the operating procedures shall be strictly observed. New employees must be trained at least, and the battery laser welding machine must be qualified before formal employment. During production and processing, employees must strictly abide by the following operating procedures for continuous laser welding machine:
1. Start the laser welding machine in strict accordance with the starting procedure.
2. Operators must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection articles as required and wear qualified protective glasses near the laser beam.
4. Do not process the material before determining whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
5. Put the fire extinguisher in an accessible place; Turn off the laser or shutter when not in production; Do not put paper, cloth or other inflammables near unprotected laser beams.
6. In case of any abnormality during processing, stop the machine immediately, eliminate the fault or report to relevant personnel.
7. Keep the galvanometer, laser welding machine, bed and surrounding site clean, tidy and free of oil stain, and stack workpieces, materials and wastes as required.
8. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the regulations on the supervision and administration of gas cylinders. Cylinders must not be exposed to sunlight or near heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
9. High voltage safety regulations shall be observed during maintenance. Maintenance shall be carried out every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every 6 months in accordance with regulations and procedures.
Operating procedures for continuous laser welding machine
10. After startup, start the machine manually at low speed in X and Y directions to check whether there is any abnormality.
11. After entering the new workpiece program, you must first test run and check its operation.
12. During operation, pay attention to the operation of the machine to avoid accidents caused by the machine exceeding the effective travel range or collision.
13. Avoid starting the machine when lightning strikes.
14. Ensure smooth heat dissipation of the machine and do not allow external heat to blow directly onto the machine.
15. Do not switch frequently. Turn off the machine for at least 3 minutes before turning on the machine.
16. Operating procedures for continuous laser welder: turn on the host before starting up, then turn on the display frequency, enter the working software program, and start up one minute after water supply. If you want to shut down, please turn off the laser power first, and then turn off the cooling water after starting up for one minute.